WELCOME TO TRAIL'S END CAMP!
This year CCS will be hosting 2 DIFFERENT CAMPS:
UA day camp AND a sleep away camp!
Scroll down to learn more
TRAIL'S END CAMP - SLEEPAWAY 2022
Trail’s End Camp (TEC) is a sleep-away summer camp for children and young adults aged 6 to 17 in an ideal location to live a truly enriching experience. Its vast terrain, beautiful wooded area and wonderful facilities make it an exceptionally charming site for campers. TEC is a place to build strong friendships, create lifelong memories and develop social skills. Campers will learn valuable life skills such as cooperation, benevolence and self-confidence.
At TEC campers will eat healthy meals, sleep in cozy cabins and tents and enjoy the stunning natural beauty with our creative and professional staff. Campers get to choose out of a variety of amazing programs, such as:
• Arts & Crafts
• Performing Arts
• And so much more!
10 Reasons to Choose Trail’s End Camp
1. Our Goal: To give our campers the best days of their year!
2. Our Activities: Sports, Arts, and our Camp Fires!
3. Swimming: Our beautiful Lake L’Achigan allows campers to swim, play and cool off during those hot summer days.
4. Friendships: The friends you make at Trail’s End Camp will last a lifetime!
5. Our Food: Delicious meals and lots of snacks!
6. The Experience: Get out of the city and experience things you have never experienced before!
7. Our Staff: Several Fun-loving, compassionate and well trained staff that are dedicated to making your child’s summer safe and fun.
8. Affordability: Our camp offers incredible, low prices for our sessions!
9. Ratio: Our ratio of staff to campers means that campers get the attention they need!
10. Fun: With endless activities outdoors and indoors, friends, and amazing scenery, there will be non-stop fun for all our campers!
TRAIL'S END CAMP - DAY CAMP EDITION!
Located at Park Duquette in Verdun
June 27th– June 30th (4week because of Canada !)
Each week will have a different theme including Animal Planet, Believe in Magic, Summer Olympics and More!
Cost is 10$/or $40/week
Accepting Cash or Check (must receive money 1 week beforeer start date)
ers must bring their lunch, water bottle hat and sunscreen.