Group activities began to run in limited numbers in September 2020, following a temporary closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we have seen over the last year, regulations and rules can change quickly depending on how the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Please refer to the Child and Family Services or Youth page for program updates.
CCS Program Safety Guidelines:
Preventive measures for resuming CCS activities
People who should be in isolation due to COVID-19 should under no circumstances frequent the premises of the community organization. We ask each participant if they :
- have a confirmed cases of COVID-19;
- have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- are waiting for the result of a COVID-19 test;
- they have symptoms compatible with COVID-19
Basic prevention measures for all staff, and users:
- Sanitize shared materials
- Parents must answer screening questions and wash hands upon arrival
- Maintain a minimum distance of two meters between adults. Wear a face cover if the two-meter distance between people cannot be maintained at all times.
- At all times by employees and adults, the wearing of the procedural mask is required (indoors).
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap or an alcohol-based disinfectant solution.
- Wear disposable gloves if necessary.
Targeted prevention measures:
If equipment needs to be shared, delivered, or retrieved, perform hand hygiene before and after using the equipment and disinfect the equipment after it has been handled.
- No food or drink will be shared, individually packaged snacks may be consumed
Sanitary Guidelines to Follow:
- Maintain a distance of at least 2M from people outside of your immediate household.
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands often with warm running water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- If you do not have access to soap and water, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with the inside of your elbow or using a tissue.
- If you use a tissue, throw it out as soon as possible and wash your hands after.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth)
- Stay home when sick.
- Frequently clean and disinfect contact surfaces and shared items.
If you are worried or anxious about COVID-19, call 1-877-644-4545 telephone health consultation service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Consult the Quebec Ministry of Health’s website for updates on the situation in Quebec.